The Women's Law Centre
The Women's Law Centre (WLC) is a community legal centre funded to provide free legal services for women of Western Australia. WLC provide information about legal issues and referral to support services, legal advice, casework, community legal education and law reform advocacy.
By appointment, the Women's Law Centre can assist you with:
- Family law children's issues
- Divorce applications
- Family law property settlement
- Domestic and family violence issues (including restraining orders)
- Protection and care proceedings
- Child support
- Criminal injuries compensation
- Sexual harassment or sexual assault
- Women's human rights issues
To request information, referral or to book an appointment, please call (08) 9272 8800 or 1800 625 122.
The Women's Law Centre is located at 445 Hay Street, Perth.