Welcome to the Women's Community Health Network's resource hub. WCHN recognises the value of research in providing an evidence base for change in policy and practice to improve outcomes for women across the social determinants of health (gender, gender equity, violence against women, economic security, housing, access to services, employment and education). The Women’s Community Health Network values the network of researchers who contribute to and support the work of service providers and professionals and we are equally committed to facilitating the work of researchers to foster knowledge exchange and transfer.
The purpose of the resource hub is to link you to information, research and data with a specific focus on or relevance to women. It features:
- government policies, strategies and reports;
- current independent publications with useful information and data on women in Australia;
- recent, local research on women in Western Australia;
- existing website portals that link you to a comprehnsive range of research, information and data on women in Australia; and
- recent, publically available international studies.
If you would like to submit a resource to be included in the research hub, or know of research that you think should be included, please contact Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org