Women’s Health Conference 2019 – Save the date!
The Women’s and Newborns Health Network at the Department of Health in partnership with the Women’s Community Health Network, Western Australia, are hosting a WA Women’s Health Conference on Monday, 2 September 2019 at the Perth Convention Centre. Topics include:
- Domestic and family violence
- Sexual violence
- Gender inequality/inequity/identity/roles (and its impacts);
- Health Promotion and Prevention;
- Sexuality, sexual objectification and body image;
- Gender and intersectionality;
- Gender-responsive models of service.
At the Conference, we will be promoting the take up of the evidence on women and girls in professional, organisational and systemic practice to progress the long term health, safety and wellbeing of women and girls living in Western Australia. If you are interested in presenting your research/service model at the conference please submit an abstract via the Call for Abstracts form.