ANROWS for its 2nd National Research Conference on Violence against Women and their Children
Join ANROWS for its 2nd National Research Conference on Violence against Women and their Children from Tuesday 15–Thursday 17 May 2018 at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. The theme for the conference is Acting on Evidence. The conference features leading researchers, policy-makers and practitioners from around the country, teamed together to discuss new evidence in the prevention of violence against women and their children, and its application to policy and practice.
Key topics include:
• Responding to violence against women in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
• Service provision in complex contexts
• Women's economic security following family violence
• Data in response to and prevention of violence against women
• Technology facilitated abuse
• Young people and violence: prevention and intervention
• Experiences of sexual violence among trans women
• Responses to violence and abuse for women and girls with disabilities
• Service responses supporting refugee and immigrant women
• Major policy reforms and reviews
For more information on sessions and speakers see the Conference Program.
Registrations are open and places are limited, to secure your place, register here.